[TechAssist] Re: RCA ITC222 and chipper check//Crossover cable

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:35:29 -0600

Thanks Glen, I just got off the phone with Sencore and ordered one. This
will clear up the confusion for all of us who have chipper checker. Also
thanks to Bob @ Lakeside TV. I was sure there was a cable for it and some
one knew what I needed. Thomson needs to create new documentation/manual
every time they come out with a new chassis for CC.

Thanks again

Jason
Moutons Electronics