[TechAssist] Re: RCA F32649 (CTC 203 CA10) Flyback Part number needed!

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:05:59 -0600

Bruce:

For ALL 203 series chassis, follow the loose wires from the kine board
to the main board, the heater lines are amongst these.  On both the kine
board and the main board check those heavy eyelets.  I have found many
bad connections on the eyelets, causing loss of heater filaments and
other screwy problems.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr