[TechAssist] Re: RCA F32649 (CTC 203 CA10) Flyback Part number needed!

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:02:40 -0500

Thanks Jason, I would have ordered from you would have saved some money on
this part, but was under the gun need it immediately. The Gemstar module you
sent did the job to get this set started , but found no filament voltage
from the flyback. The flyback proves to be bad!.
This set is a on going problem, looks like some else worked on it and caused
these other problems , maybe on purpose. Parts so far, HOT, regulator and
parts, gemstar module, EPROM fix, now flyback ,seems to be more than normal
with a HOT failure?

Bruce.