[TechAssist] Re: RCA F31671 CTC177CD OSD rolls, need location of C3317

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:11:45 -0600

Leonard,

C3317 is located in the circuit(vert. sync) off of pin 3 of vert. output
IC4501, the trace from pin 3 should hook up to C4505 and also to jumper
JW309, C3317 should be hooked to the other side of JW309. Here's a couple of
other tips for OSD rolling---Replace CR3302(shorted), this diode is in the
same line(vert. sync) as C3317, but located closer to micro. Also check for
open trace from vert. output pin 3 to JW309.

                                          HTH
                                          Dan Webster
                                          Webster's TV
                                          Shullsburg, Wi.