[TechAssist] RCA F31671 CTC177CD OSD rolls, need location of C3317

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 12:56:12 -0500

OK, feeling like a real dummy.  I have several tips that say to check c3317
but I can't find it. Anyone know the location on the board?   I'm sure that
I am overlooking it, but have been over the whole board a dozen times.  I
only have a partial schematic but I suspect it is near the micro.

I have no vertical at the OSD sync pin 27 on the micro, but there is
horizontal there. I am suspecting that that indicates that the chip is bad
but could use a little more info on the circuit.

Thanks.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL