[TechAssist] Re: RCA F27645 CTC203AX INFO

  • From: Bill Grabowski <bgrabowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 22:26:16 -0500

The rf agc is feed by a +7.5v B+ at R12315  with no signal there should
be 8volts at
pin 5 of U12101 and with signal should be around 2.0volts   I've been
working on a
CTC203 with no video and an error code of 16 for 2 weeks. I'm going to
sub the
tuner before I ask the group for help.Also I have a note on a 32" with
the 203
that had a overheated R14156 and found CR14116 leaky a zener #227362.
I hope this is some help.

GJCHAMBERS wrote:

> set acts as if agc is drifting,video blanks out, sometimes comes back snowy,
> sometimes ok.
> also horiz tearing just before it blanks out.doesnt seem to be conns like the
> earlier models.
> sound stays perfect all the time.
> no schematic.guide plus does come on screen ok.
> 1st 203 ive had so far.any ideas?
> gary
> Gary Chambers
> Chambers T V