[TechAssist] RCA F27351WN CTC177BE distorted audio

  • From: Hermantvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:03:54 EDT

Repaired this unit some time back with the usual solder connections in the
Tuner. Came back today and the customer complains that the unit has
intermittent distortion in the audio. Sounds OK on my bench, however the
customer listens to music off his Cable box. I have heard some intermittent
raspy sounds. It makes no difference whether the unit is a Max volume or not.
it is intermittent. The sound is there but I can notice a little distortion.
I suspect speaker problems.

Tommy Herman
Herman TV
250 School Ave SW