[TechAssist] Re: RCA DTV306 DM1 module needed

  • From: John Conti <contitv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:04:04 -0800 (PST)

The sad part is, that the customer or most people do not know what there buying
in todays electronic world as far as cost is concerned when repair time comes
when such a beast goes out There still in the "I think its a fuse world"

  So Sad!

  John
  Conti'sTV
  Texas City, Texas
  Contitv@xxxxxxxxx
Ellis Electronics <Ellistv@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Ness Electronics in Minneapolis shows a RCA 250660 in stock for $1,138.35.
What a deal !
Tony Zurawski
Ellis Electronics
317 W. McDonald Drive