[TechAssist] RCA D52w19 (ITC222) tries 3 or 4 times and shuts down

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:40:18 -0500

Morning

 A tube leaked and a cable burned a cable on one of the crt boards. I
replaced 2 of the crt output boards and the cable and now the set tries 3 or
4 times and shuts down. Chipper check says XPR. I check the collector signal
and it is high according to the diagram but can't seem to be able to find
why. The xray line should be about 26v according to the diagram but I have
about 16v.  It is derived off of the collector. Doesn't seem like a low will
trigger it. I found a fix finder suggestion that says if the line goes low
it will trigger so if anyone can verify this that would be great.

I checked the reg B+, seems normal for the short time it is running. Can't
really find anything wrong, was hopping someone else had similar problems.

Thanks

Jason
Mouton Electronics