[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC203AD5, Audio with no HV

  • From: "Joe Prokup" <pro501@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 06:46:00 -0600

Matt: I just finished up on that same model set.I found more cracked/broken
solder joints then in most other sets.
Check-or just resolder all the eyelet connections in the SMPS and around the
flyback.I noticed some of the joints had just enough solder to cover the
outside-nothing in the eyelet.
The good news is the tuner is now made separate from the board.
Good Luck
Joe Prokup
PRO-ELECTRONICS
Spring Valley, IL