[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC185 chassis

  • From: HSWAD@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:06:19 EST

In a message dated 10/30/01 4:50:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,

<< Subj:     [TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC185 chassis
 Date:  10/30/01 4:50:37 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:  jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jeff Dougherty)
 Sender:    techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 To:    techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 What do you mean, Hollis?
 You need to be more specific.
 you need in the service menu, or what?

 Jeff

 mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
 Help those affected by the NY/PA tragedy:
 The Red Cross needs is mobilizing a national blood drive and
needs your
 help. Please call 800-GIVE LIFE, to find out where in your
area you can
 donate blood.
 FAX 1-413-280-0677
 Intrepid Video & Electronics