[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC 187CN DEAD

  • From: "Dave Jacobson" <dave-nielsenelectric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 07:51:12 -0500

Usually if all the standby voltages are good I will reinitialize the
eeprom with chipper check. This usually solves the prob.  Is the set
trying to come on? Could be that the horiz freq is off in the eprom.
Easy way to check is to use a varaic at aprox 90V the set should start
if the horiz freq is off then you can get into the service menu and
adjust.
                dave

NIELSEN ELECTRIC Wahpeton ND
701-642-8773     fax 701-642-1431