[TechAssist] Quasar SP3231W narrow picture

  • From: "John Mielke" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:07:14 -0700

I am wworking on a Quasar SP3231W, chassis ANEDC311 made in 1998.  I
repaired other problems and now have a good picture except that it is
slightly pulled in on the right side of the screen.  The B+ is 130v.  I have
checked the caps and resistors in the horiz circuit.  The flyback rings
good.  This chassis has a small daughter board on the side of the chassis
with width and PCC controls.  Both controls change the picture but the width
is out of range.  Could someone send me the schematic of the horiz section
and PCC board.  Or let me know the value of R754, a 2 watt resistor on that
PCC board.
Everyone have a happy Thanksgiving.  I won't be working on this again 'till
after the holiday.  John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 Main St