[TechAssist] Re: QUASAR SP3118U

  • From: "Webster's TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:37:21 -0500

R&S,

What's the chassis # ? All my schematics and tips are filed by chassis #.
The only thing I can think of, is if you replaced the Vert. Output IC,
without replacing caps C451 & C455 at the same time as the IC, and tried the
set, you may of destroyed the Output Chip. Also I always use the original
Panasonic LA7836, not a generic, they are more expensive, but hold up
better.

                                              Dan Webster
                                              Webster's TV
                                              Shullsburg, Wi.