[TechAssist] Re: Projector warranties

  • From: Edward Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:55:34 -0400

I agree Walt...These Box Companies make a killing on selling extended
warranties, and when you need it...small print tells you it's "Not
Covered".
        Long story short...always had Extended Warranty on my furnace, paid
each year...small print said no Warranty on Heat Exchanger. What goes
after 10 years..."Heat Exchanger". Even at that..no longer
available...new Furnace. $5000.

Screw them.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies