[TechAssist] Re: Ppanasonic Stereo SA-AK78 Power Supply Sch

  • From: Al Gutz <alg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:43:53 -0500

Checked the output section on this, No extra shorted pins on the output
ICs, closed the relay in the power supply and had + and  - 66VDC going
to the output ICs, there is a regulatour STK470-050 also in the power
supply. I have no idea what this should put out on what pins and cables
are too short to run unit without completely reassembling it.

Would someone have a copy of the schematic available for the power
supply and control circuit on this?

Thanks

Al G
Al's TV-Electronics