[TechAssist] Pioneer DVD 5 disk Player.\Timer lite blinking\Model XV-HTD330

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:19:54 -0700

Is anyone here a asc for pioneer stereo equipment that may be familiar
with this unit.Its a 2003 model.The unit is dead other than the timer
lite blinking.I checked components in the ac power supply bd and all are
ok.The tray will not open eighter.I was just wondering if there might be
a child lock or something in that order.No manual to troubleshoot the
power supply ckts.Thanks for your help.
Mando
AZ