[TechAssist] Philips Chassis PTV915 (No sound or video)

  • From: "Lynn C. Hedspeth, CET" <HedTV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist List" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 12:07:14 -0400

Philips 50" Projo, Model 50P8341A, Chassis PTV915

I don't usually service these units, but this one belongs
to a local church. So here goes.

Set has HV, G2, and filament voltage. No video, or
on screen menus. Set also has no sound, but the speakers
may be turned off in menu at the time set was put into use.
There is no video from any source.

I hate to bother the group with a request with little
prior troubleshooting, but hopefully there is a common
issue that I am unaware of.

Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Lynn C. Hedspeth, CET
Hedspeth Enterprises Inc.
3521 E. Hwy 27
Lincolnton, NC  28092-7659