[TechAssist] Re: Philips 60P8342 chassis PTV916 service manual

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:21:35 -0400

Damon,
Why must you be so hostile?
If the guys wishes to perform board level repairs, who are YOU to tell him he
'ain't allowed'?
If you can't be a little more diplomatic, perhaps you should go to a list where
these kinds of attitudes
are tolerated.
Evidently many techs prefer to repair these boards, or I would not have the
information, which was just
posted a few days ago..

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR