[TechAssist] Re: Philips 60P8342 chassis PTV916 service manual

  • From: "Glenn Larkman" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 08:30:08 -0700

Jorge,

No problem!
After reading yopur post I did something I should have done to begin with
and went to the Andrews website and looked up your model # and lo and
behold....there it was.:

Manufacturer Philips
Part Number 7615
Description S/M 55P8288 (CD)

List $55.00
Price $45.00

Andrews can be reached at 1 661 257 7700.
I can order that manual OK and I'm certainly not an ASC for them.
Dont know why that would be an issue down there.
Must be a southern thing huh?!!
The site shows it as being in stock.
I would be willing to order it for you and have it drop shipped to your
address, credit card info willing, of course......
Contact me privately if you want to do something like that.
I'm at the shop today, all day, as usual.
Have a good weekend.
HTH

Glenn Larkman
Audiotech