[TechAssist] Philips 25"ctv Model TS2574/ 25B800 chasis/No vertical

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:55:08 -0700

This set when powered on,would try to start but go into shutdn.I
replaced the vertical ic TDA-9302h,D 409 (used nte 580) R420=1 ohm,and
C557 =100\50v lytic.Now when I power the tv on,tv comes on but has just
a line across screen (no vertical defflection).I have the manual for the
F8 chasis but not for this B8.They are different.The +13v and the -13V
at the ic are there.I had a known good used yoke,subbed it and made no
difference. Can someone with the B8 chasis manual send me a  print of
the vertical ckt so that I troubleshoot this problem .Any tips ir idea's
would also be apreciated. Thanks.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  GRande, AZ
PS  I made sure that the traces to the ic are ok.I have seen some come
apart when unsoldering the ic.Also the traces to D409.