[TechAssist] Peavey amp PV-4C..need part ID.

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:26:48 -0400

Good day.
I have this power amplifier, which I don't usually work on.
I have two devices I believe to be thermal fuses.
I can make the numbers out on the one to be 8082-738 which measures closed
circuit and have the red wires
going to it.
The other has the white wires going to it and measures open.
These are on the standup output board opposite the amplifiers.
Is anyone familiar enough with these to offer assistance?
Thank you.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St