[TechAssist] Re: Panasonics mod# CTP-2788S Need help or schematic

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:14:15 -0500

Sounds like someone retro fitted the Mits chassis to the Panasonic cabinet.

Is the tube Mitsubishi or Panasonic?

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd