[TechAssist] Panasonics mod# CTP-2788S Need help or schematic

  • From: Javiles6@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:08:47 EST

Hello techs
I am working with this panasonic floor model that belong to a senior citizen.
The set is totally dead, no relay activities whatsoever. I have check the
bridge rectifier the filter capacitor and the relay but they check good. I jump
the relay to see if the set turn on but nothing. I have also check the turn on
switch and the AC cord and they are good. The only thing so far that`s no good
is C960(10uf 160V) replace it but still dead. Fuses are not blown. Does
someone have any idea what can cause this. Your help is very appreciated.

Thanks

Jose

Aviles Computer & TV Repairs
508 Bingaman St