[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic tv model CT27G7 chassis j363

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:29:54 -0500

Looking at schematic for CT27G5 C560 is a 2.2uf@25v with it's + lead
grounded. The - lead is connected to pin 3 of the flyback T551 which is
the bottom end of the HV diode stack. Also there is a zener, D556 to
ground and a SMD 10k resistor, R557 connected to pin 3. This is the ABL
,or ACL as this schematic calls it, line from the flyback which must be
bad to blow this cap. Unless the 27G5 is not the same as the 27G7, the
Flyback number from this schematic is KFT4AB143F.
HTH,
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics