[TechAssist] Panasonic TV/VCR=Md. PV-M2559 Barely can hear audio on tape play

  • From: jac <jac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 16:55:22 -0500

Receive audio is ok. I checked all connections from carrage to main
board  They were ok. I did a hun test at the audio head terminals and
got very little response.
  I am not sure how to trouble shoot this problem without a schematic.
  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
                                  Jack Latimer
                                  Jack's TV-Cahokia, Il.
                                  jac@xxxxxxxxxxx