[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic Part :Information Needed? CT20G12

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:54:06 -0500

AREDP275 Chassis.
 Al did send me the schematic information. Originally, I fixed the regulator
circuit and had the regulator running at 130 volts ," looked at the horz
section", with my TVA92 Sencore and all looked good. I fired up the set and
took out the regulator again. I am waiting for new parts now and including
the H.O.T which I did not replace the first time around it checked good. I
want to avoid taking out my new  parts next time around.
thanks
Bruce.