[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic Part :Information Needed? CT20G12

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:27:50 -0500

Thanks Al, if you could just scan the regulator flyback section would be
good. Thanks for trying to call. I was out in my Garage working on Boat
stuff. I have this sailboat that needs a lot of work. I snuck out in my
garage and forgot my phone, you must have called then. Think how boring it
would be with out all this snow, you would have nothing to complain about.
Bruce.