[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic PV-C1350W

  • From: ray clarke <ray260@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

Neil, you can also try to reset the timing by turning
the worm wheel in the opposite direction of loading
the posts.It sounds as if the timing is out. You
sometimes have to take out the basket to reset the
timing.Ray Clarke Billette TV Howick que
--- Premium Technologies <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
  http://www.tech-assist.org/change.html