[TechAssist] Panasonic Model PT-52DL10\LR1 chasis\ No start,power led blinking.

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 12:36:56 -0700

This set was brought in this am.When I powered on,relay clicks an then
the green led is blinking constantly.There is a fan in the back and its
running.I am not familiar with this type at all and would apreciate any
and all the help that I can get.
I don't want to do anything until I hopefully get some help.There is a
warning in the back cover that states that Eye damage can occur by
viewing the light produced by the lamp.
It say's to alway's turn off the lamp before opening the cover.It also
say's that ultraviolet radiation eye protection is required when
servicing this set.Sounds scary but may not be.
Maybe someone thats an Panasonic ASC or someone that has worked on this
model can help.Thanks
Mando
Birdie's Tv & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ