[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CTV # CTK-2790S, Chassis# AEDP152 or GL7C Repeat IC801 failure

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:17:56 -0600

Dale,
What is it using for a Regulator ?
If it is the STR58041, check the feed back line for an 180 ohm resistor.(I
think off pin # 4). I can look it up if you need me to.
I had one that checked at 18 ohms. This threw me a curve ball,..bacause the
color code had faded, and looked like an 18 ohm vaue was correct, when in
fact it should have been 180 ohms all the time.

HTH
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " It's such a pretty world
93 North Main                                          today !....
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           Look at the Sunshine. "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                               :-)
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx