[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT-36G33W Chassis ALEDP313 in SHUT DOWN

  • From: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 13:11:58 -0400

Remove HOT collector. At the B+ INPUT to flyback, connect a 60 watt
bulb (120V standard). Power up and see if it lights and stays on.
Measure B+ at bulb to see what exactly the regulated B+ is. If it's
right on,the PS is OK,problem is probably a scan ckt issue.If the B+
output at bulb is too high, you now know it is excessive B+ and the SD
is simply doing what it should, and trouble shoot the PS ckt.
Phil

Phil Bader, Pres.
Jan Phyl TV Inc
Winter Haven, Fl