[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT27S18S AREDP224 CHASSIS Green picture FIX

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:57:09 -0400

Ok I found it. Jim Myers sent me a couple of  copies of the jungle IC and
the PIP IC. Thanks Jim. When I got done checking everything I thought to
myself why not try and unsolder the EPROM. Well bingo the picture cleared
right up. Thanks to all who helped on this, Didn't know it would start
without the EPROM, don't see many Panasonics.
al marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
206 W Main