[TechAssist] Re: PANASONIC TV CT-27SX12F Vertical problem?

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:07:24 -0500

The set is in service mode and the way to clear it is by pressing the action
and power buttons on the set, not the remote, and hold till set turns off.
It should then turn back on and be on channel 3 and at a preset volume
level. If that doesn't work you may have a problem on the key scan lines or
on the switches.
Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.