[TechAssist] Re: Optimus-STA2160 or RadioSahck31-3004-Amp-Parts id

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 18:38:55 -0400

Thanks Joe;
    It wasn't Don that "knocked" Radio Shack for non-support of their
product line, it was I.
    That's the interesting part of a Chat line, that you can put these
little "tidbits" together.
Checked out your reference to the R/S site, will check it out.

Thanks;

-Ed-

JSopko112@xxxxxxx  The above is the reply to your message dated    9/22/02
6:17 PM