[TechAssist] Re: Optimus-STA2160 or RadioSahck 31-3004-Amp-Parts id

  • From: JSopko112@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:48:18 EDT

don't let the password deter you....it's free...all you do is set up a credit
card account....you're going to order semiconductors anyway, so it's not a
big deal to set up an account....i'm not trying to tell you what to do, it's
just good to have options
joe
In a message dated 9/23/02 5:43:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Tks Joe,tryed B&D but they want a password.I checked with PartsMinder on
 that 2SK332 you gave me & there data sheet shows what I think is what I
 need.Global here in Canada lists it so will order & see what I get.Tks for
 your assistance.....Don... >>