[TechAssist] Re: ((New Toshiba PTV - Bad Convergence))

  • From: "Bil Green" <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 14:57:22 -0700

Damon,

Thanks for your suggestions

The picture is tilted all the time and the convergence
is usually perfect.  So I really believe that it is likely
that there is a Tilt adjustment in the service menu.

I suppose that someone could have put the first
deflection yoke on crooked and then did the same
with the other two to get a good picture.

The real problem is fixing the intermittent
convergence.  Since this is a warranty repair I
suppose it would be wise to order a digital conv
module and 2 output chips (since Toshiba is
sending out the parts).

Bil