[TechAssist] ((New Toshiba PTV - Bad Convergence))

  • From: "Bil Green" <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 00:10:18 -0700

Toshiba 50A61
New PTV
Chassis TAC0171
Convergence is intermittent
Also, picture is tiled slightly (with good
or bad convergence - not related)

This set is in another town and we are fixing it
in the home.  It does not act up often.  The picture
is always tilted though.  I thought that this second
problem must be related to the service
adjustments since all three rasters are equally
tilted.

Does anyone have the service menu procedure
for this set and know what the tilt (if it exists) is
called?  If you know what is likely causing the
inter. convergence that would be helpful too.

Thanks a bunch,

Bil

To unsubscribe write to:
techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx