[TechAssist] Need schematic Sanyo DS27910 chassis 27910-01 pincushion circuit.

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:05:12 -0600

Hello.  I need the schematic for the pincusion circuit (not the DAF) for
this set with the 27910-01 chassis (G7YAM). This is the board nounted on the
yoke.  This is a flat screen set and is different than the regular chassis.
It has about 4 ICs and 6 contols on it.  I have been working on this set for
quite some time.  It has no light on the screen even though all voltages to
the CRT are correct, it has only a slight glow on the left side of the
screen.  TIA, John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.