[TechAssist] Re: [ My next question] Sharp Micro-wave oven - model R-930AK Won't heat

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:00:29 -0400

Leroy!

Ya gotta be CAREFUL, buddy!
Now that the horse is out of the barn...here's the "secret":

1) disconnect wires
2) press the retaining clip back with a small screwdriver.
3) hold the clip out of the way just enough so that the switch body can move
past it.
4) CAREFULLY rotate the switch on  the plastic pin .
5) slide the switch off the pin.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway