[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi mod WS73903 chassis V15 Diassembly

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:56:22 -0500

There should be some plastic covers on the sides of the PTV hiding 4 allen
screws, also on the front of the TV you need to remove the grille, and
disconnect the plugs that go to the front panel buttons, if you don't see
them, they may be tucked in behind the access panel. Remove these things and
I'm pretty sure there is no screws on the back holding the top/bottom
together, I'm pretty sure you just lift it 3-4 inches and you're clear of
the bottom.
If possible do your best to not lay it on it's back and pad the front screen
if you lay it on that.

Get yourself an appliance cart to strap the bottom to. It weighs a ton. As
for the top half, it's big and bulky and carries some serious weight
too.....don't know what to suggest there....4 high schoolers would be ideal.

BTW you should find those allen screws located at about the same height as
the top of the crts.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne, IN