[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi, VS5043, Random shutdown

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:53:20 -0400

The second tip is your winner!  Change the STRM IC

Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0
http://www.ServiceSoftware.com

MITSUBISHI   VS5043

Power Supply    Intermittent Shutdown

From Mitsubishi

Replace L5a00,If Coil Is Wrapped In Black Tape,With Pt#351p138020, (The New
Coil Should Be Wrapped With Yellow Tape).This Is Located On   The Main-Pcb.

MITSUBISHI   VS5043

Power Supply / Plays Awhile And Shuts Off / Intermittent

Phil Hull

Found A Defective Ic 900   Part # 267p129010  Str-M6811
  Found Problem With Coolant Spray

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street