[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS411R (blows F8A0 instantly)

  • From: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:54:45 -0500

Bob,
From Tech Repair CD:
MITSUBISHI\VS402R\Unstable Convergence\\\\Check F8a0 And F8a1 For Open
Condition And R8j7 Running Hot.
Suspect Shorted Ic8a0\ Located On Pcb-Convergence. (266p38401)\\\\\\\

MGA\VS507\NO RASTER* NO SOUND* F8A0 & F8A1 FUSES OPEN* WILL DISPLAY\INTERNAL
GENERATED CROSS HAIR
PATTERN.\\\REPLACE FUSES F8A0 & F8A1 & CHECK TO SEE THAT Q8C2*Q8C3*Q8C5\AND
Q8C6 ARE NOT TOO CLOSE TO THE
RAISED EDGE OF THE\METAL SUPPORT RAIL EXTENDING FROM ONE SIDE OF THE
CABINET.\THIS IS DUE TO A WEIGHT
BEING PLACED ON THE VCR SHELF.\\\\\

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR