[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi Projection TV Model VS-50VA2\ VZ1 chasis

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:32:46 -0700

No raster at all.Bringing up the screen controls does not show any light.The
high
volatge at the flyback is at 10KV.I can hear a small chirping sound coming from
small transformer T9A0. Sure sounds like its in a shutdn mode. I disconnected
the
yokes one at a time to see if they were loading something dn but made no
difference.Like I mentioned before,the vcc at the vertical ic is very
low,10.2v.Is there anyway thatI can defeat the ckt protect for the vertical to
make sure that its not causing the problem.?Thanks
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ