[TechAssist] Mitsubishi Projection TV Model VS-50VA2\ VZ1 chasis

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:02:49 -0700

This set has good sound but no pix at all.I checked all caps in the PS
and also in the vertical ckt.All ok. I checked for the 28V at pin 8 of
this ic and its only at 10.2v.The vcc
at pin 1 is at 1.9v. I went ahead anfd replaced the IC anyway since its
known to cause a shutdn problem.Eighter I am missing the vcc supply to
the IC or its in shutdn mode due to
a problem in the vertical ckt.Can someone give me the resistor id off
the flyback and diode that feeds the vertical ic so that I can check
them for open or shorts.Also, any idea's or tips would be apreciated
very much.Thanks
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ