[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi Model # CS-35601/ vertical jitter,roll

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 23:03:40 -0500

I'm not Bob, but I have had good luck in PIP repair--probably 80%.  The
few that were too far gone, I bypass or replace.  When I scrap a set out
with that module, I inspect, repair as necessary, and save for future
use.  Don't know if they are that useful.  Those sets have quite a few
years on them and are probably near the end, at least to get reasonable
money for their repair.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway