[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi M-A4370

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 19:52:28 -0400

Why not tell the customer parts are NLA and be done with it?
You will be sunk anyway if the unit needs a misubishi specific part.

If it's just an output amp problem you would be better to see if you can
"hunt and
peck it" in 30 minutes or less. Otherwise pull the sheet over it and
decalre it a dead issue.

...but that's My advice...any desenters?

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550