[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS31305 Relay clicks on then off.

  • From: "DAMON BRUNGER" <damoneb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:59:20 -0500

Here's some from Mits:.
1. CHECK THE VALUE OF C955 (10 UF 160V 105 DEG C.) BETWEEN PIN 1 AND 4 OF
IC951 ON THE MAIN PCB.

 CHECK THE VALUE OF C9B3 (3300UF 35V),LOCATED ON THE POWER-SUB-PCB.

1. CHECK FOR 5V ON THE CATHODE OF D726,IF LOW OR MISSING CHECK IC502.
LOCATED ON THE MAIN-PCB PT#266P922010. 2. CHECK FOR 9V DC ON PIN 1 OF
IC952,IF LOW OR MISSING.CHECK THE VALUE OF R964(68 OHM 2W).LOCATED ON THE
MAIN-PCB.

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN