[TechAssist] Mitsubishi CS31305 Relay clicks on then off.

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:20:41 -0500

I presume the original problem on this set was Vertical O/P IC and open R570.
I have replaced these, but set will only activate the B+ relay, and then relay
opens again. High Voltage does not try to start.
I have removed F501..B+ Fuse and have the same symptom. Horizontal O/P not
shorted.
I don't have a Manual for this set, any tips would be appreciated. Or a scan of
the Power Supply..and/or Regulator,

Thanks

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics