[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS-2723C, 1990 model,chassis VM1-A-C23R, lack of width

  • From: Al Gutz <alg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 23:19:23 -0400

Kevin
Guess that makes us even on this one.

Don't have a manual but Q505 appears to be some sort of voltage
regulator in the horz/pincushion area. The drive to base of Q505 comes
from IC501 and thats where he width and pin controls are.
If Q505 is open width is about 1/2 the screen, guess it wasn't
conducting properly when cold, uneducated guess.

Al G